Try making this fun and easy recipe for your feline friends this fall!
- 3/4 cup of Flour
- 1 can of Tuna in water, drained
- 1 tsp Catnip
- 2 tbsp Nummy Tum Tum Pumpkin
- Mix all the ingredients together to make a dough.
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow time to cool.
- Serve to your favorite feline!
Nummy Tum Tum and catnip is available at your local Pet Planet – many locations even offer online shopping for your convenience!